Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Picture


We have a confirmed US embassy date of 9/2/2008 , confirmed airline seats and confirmed hotel rooms so it finally feels real! We depart on Wed, August 27 and will return on Saturday morning, August 28. Wow! What are the chances that anyone would have a contact to Ethiopian Airlines. My answer is that it was not by chance that our good friend Steve Johnson had a client with close connection to Ethiopian Air. Steve was so gracious and helped us secure deeply discounted tickets saving us over $1200.00. I love it when you see God meet needs so unexpectedly. I was also put in touch with an Ethiopian lady who works in Human Resources at Mclean Bible Church. Where does she live? Just moved to Ashburn and is willing to help us with translation and language when Tam comes home. What a blessing! It looks like the orphanage shaved his head! I cannot wait to get my hands on him. Now he just needs some new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment